Friday, June 17, 2011

With A Flourish Swag

This is one of my all time favorite orders.  I was so thrilled with how this turned out that I wanted to redecorate a room in my house just so I could display it! 

The client, mom, is a photographer and took some beautiful shots of her daughters room so that I could create a coordinating Ragamuffin Garland.

How gorgeous is this little girl's room?!!!  The bedding is from Land of Nod and is "With A Flourish".
I wish I had the photography skills of the client because these pictures just don't do this garland justice!
I had never incorporated an embroidered sheer in a garland and I LOVE IT!
Ragamuffin Garland cost: 
$50 for 4 feet or less w/fabric and tulle
additional $25 for 3 coordinating ribbons
can add "bling" and/or "charms" for additional fee
additional length is $30 a foot
shipping is $6

No comments:

Post a Comment